- Solution for disinfecting of machine is used for cleaning and disinfecting. It is an excellent disinfectantagainst chemical deposit, and microorganism at high temperature and at low concentration.
- User friendly as it does not give obnoxious smell.
- Hypochlorite or acid gives for smell and is carcinogenic thereby affecting the health of dialysis technicians/staff, and does not give assured results.
- Citric acid with 21% w/w
- Malic acid Q.S
- Lactic aacid Q.S
Highly Cost Effective
- Conventional disinfectant solutions cost is Higher per use where as disinfectant and sterilization with our Solution costs is lower than per use
- Disinfectant & Sterilization of dialysis machine, dialysis equipments and accessories at above 800 Temp.
- Use at above 800 temperatures. Due to presence of very strong and latest disinfecting agent (Citric acid).
100% Environmental friendly because it is biodegradable into water, Oxygen and acetic acid.
- save cleaning and disinfecting time.
- Enhances dialysis machine and other dialysis equipments and accessories life and reuse.Environmental & user friendly.
Direction for Use
- Ready to use solution. does not require dilution
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in vertical position. Plug and Cap firmly after every use and do not tamper with vent.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or source of heat.
- 5 Liter jerry can with cap and plug for added safety